Saturday 29 September 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Just had my worst vaping session ever. Thankfully, I've not had the pleasure of a dry hit yet, but I think what happened tonight comes pretty close.

I've been using my dripper mainly to test out my DIY juices, and one of them, an Orange biscuit, the taste lingers for ages no matter what juice I put in afterwards. So I decided to recoil and rewick the twin coils, 8 turns of 26 ga Kanthal A1 twisted together on a 3.5mm former with Muji cotton, 0.35Ω . Deck is the Nautilus Quad flex in Dripper...

Dripper session from hades (Thankfully sorted)

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2QlcVLD

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...