Tuesday 25 September 2018

General Vaping Discussion

i'm hoping this is the right place for asking for reviews on products from two different companies.
ive always been a joyetech person, ever since i switched off of my m401's.
but the revvo looks so cool!
only problem. i've never had any experience with Aspire at all, and neither has anyone local to me.
the consistency of vapor is my big thing....
i just dont want to spend all my expendable on the Aspire without input.
any joyetech fans used the aspire w/revvo or vica versa?
even just...

joyetech exceed air plus vs aspire skystar w/ revvo

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2Obds5q

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...