Friday 28 September 2018

General Vaping Discussion

When I was a little kid this fellow was pedaling his little 12" wheel bicycle towards another older kid yelling "hey Keith, check out my new details" referring to decals he had plastered all over his bicycle.

Me being a starry eyed little kid, I was instantly hooked on the attire that little kid was wearing. His dad drove dragsters so he was a walking billboard for gasoline companies, oils, parts etc....

Anyway when I started vaping I set out to find swag. Stickers, inkpens, branded tank...

Vape swag, do you like it

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2R8JcGL

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...