Wednesday 12 September 2018

General Vaping Discussion

You know what they say --- one day at a time, right? Well, today marks 2001 days since I left behind a pack a day habit. Following a cardiac event in early 2013, I was strongly advised to quit smoking prior to a PCI procedure. I cut down, used nic inhalers, nic gum, and even started Chantix (but I didn't even get up to full dosage on that due to severe headaches). Finally, with the help of vaping, I quit on March 21, 2013. One PCI procedure turned into two and a total of five stents plus one...

2001 (days), a Vape Odyssey

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2x8ZEhe

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...