Wednesday 19 September 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hi there, apologies if I am posting in the wrong section of the forum. I was wondering if someone could help.

I have a Boarse 30W battery.

With an Eleaf Melo 4 D22 Atomizer

I use Eleaf EC 0.5 OHM dual coils

Every time I try vape, the word 'protection' appears on the screen and it cuts out, regardless of what wattage I have it at.

After a lot of Googling I'm still none the wiser. Is it something to do with a temperate control setting? I can't seem to find any guides on my battery, so I...

'Protection' message/error - how to resolve?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2xnO4jb

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...