Monday 11 February 2019

General Vaping Discussion

So when I first got a Drop Dead, I stripped a screw on day 2.

I did some recon online to try to find the measurements to grab replacements since I had nothing to measure them myself since there was no details in the instruction manual.

View attachment 797491

Which makes perfect sense because more important than knowing the details for replacement parts, if you can't decipher the hieroglyphics showing how an RDA of this caliber of innovation functions vastly different than any other...

Drop Dead RDA: In case you are looking for hex screws

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2GBI7EL

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...