Saturday 9 February 2019

General Vaping Discussion

View attachment 797107 Back when I first got into the vaping, having got off of tobacco with a Nautilus Mini and a 30w iStick a few years ago, I read everything I could find about different aspects of vaping and did a bit of experimenting with different methods, learning about Ohm’s Law, coil winding and wicking, dripping and finally squonking.


Then, being lazy mined, I settled for using tanks with drop in coils - which to this day still feature in my daily usage.


However having written...

"Squonk, Squonk, Squonk!"

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2E1rzEj

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...