Saturday 16 February 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hello... I’m feeling bothered and disgruntled and thought I’d turn to you guys for help.

I’m still smoking. Much less than I was, but smoking none the less.

I’m loving vaping, and I keep my vape with me constantly. I have some awesome flavors that taste amazing. I have devices that are good enough for me. I have the ok from my CFO (husband) to buy whatever I need whenever I need it. (He’s a non smoker). I have all the motivation, as my mom is actively dying of lung cancer. I have family...

Bothered. Need help.

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2DO7AaN

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...