Thursday 28 February 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hi All, I am the best designer in the world, my name is Ace.Our engineer mike has designed several successful products (MK-RTA, Bomb Cat RDA, Magic Master RDA) to get the boss's praise, he is showing off to us all day, I am very excited, so I designed A new product. My product is very avant-garde. it is a box. The upper part is the oil groove and the lower part is the heater. It combines the taste of atomizers and the convenience of pod system.
Taste: My products don't have coils and cotton....

Genius I has been released by Best Designer Ace

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2GWMyer

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...