Thursday 14 February 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Ok, I'm gonna give this a shot and see how it goes. Who here has seen people vaping in TV shows and Movies. Please name the TV show or movie that you saw vaping in, and if possible the kind of vape they were using. I use to watch a show called Luke Cage on Netflix. Season 1, episode 6 although not technically any vaping, I saw some of the characters standing in front of a Vape shop called Beyond Vape in NYC. I remember Kevin Spacey vaping and e-cig in the second season of House of Cards,...

Vapes in TV and Movies

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2UXpzmj

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...