Monday 18 February 2019

General Vaping Discussion

I have a few V2.5s and I have been using them a little but would like to know,what is your favorite set up. I have been using Uwell crowns v1 with rba and 1.6ohms at 4.2 volts.
I am asking because I just love my Provaris and want more options. I have seen recently here that you can MTL with a subohm coil, I was surprised by that so i tried to dtl with 1.6 ohms and it was not so nice lol.
I just wonder how many still love this 2.5 and how everyone uses them most. There are so many variations...

I still adore my Provari but

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2DTG6Az

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...