Friday 22 February 2019

General Vaping Discussion

First one is I have a coil that is registering wrong. I use a cool fire 4 plus.

It is an Aspire cleito. 4ohm coil. It registers really erratically. One moment it reads as. 52 then I unscrew the tank and it registers as .45.

Unscrew it again and maybe 5.3 then 4.6...

My two other tanks one the same and one Inokin sub-v both register correctly.

Second problem is with my double drip coil sauce strawberry banana waffle liquid.

No matter what wattage I vape it at in my other cleito tank...

Two problems advice needed

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2SUvyfb

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...