Friday 22 February 2019

General Vaping Discussion

i and several other “olds” do tend upon occasion to rip on people who claim that tenth ohm builds at 90+ watts and massive exotic coils are the best flavor experience.

I decided I should check myself, so this is my attempt.

I went down to my local vape shop and told them my story and that I wanted to vape above 100w and I needed a pair of the biggest most ferocious low ohm exotic coils the could muster.

I produced for the attempt an aromamizer plus (my most modern dual coil DL atty) and...

So I could turn out to be full of it here.

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2VhFex4

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...