Thursday 21 February 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hello i need some recomendions and thoughs about coils.

For the first time i ordered unnecessary expensive coils. I was really sceptical and sure they are nothing special. Cost me almoust 7e for 2 coils, probably well over 10e if not bought from online. Big surprise they are really good. I mean really. Pyrov2 comes alive, surpassing even the wotofo profile rda, which is the best mesh device i know. I remember framed staple coils being good, but this was a big surprise. Dual setup became...

"Premium handcrafted coils"

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2Is1Dpz

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...