Saturday 9 February 2019

General Vaping Discussion

So, my vaping quest is coming along nicely.

I know some people may have thought I was being a bit pedantic with my other posts, but the work was very much worth it....

I now have everything sorted and organised.

I have a shedload of atomisers, so I can always change one when the flavor drops,or it just dies. Or if I need a neutral background to try a new flavor.

I have a basic setting on variable wattage that I know is gives me an ideal start point to start with. Now I can look more at...

Getting Comfortable

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2RRcMQg

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...