Wednesday 20 February 2019

General Vaping Discussion

I do not encourage anyone too vape 72mg, this is just me own experience.

I ran out of eliquid and was on holiday. The only eliquid I had left was 72mg I was using to mix with 0mg for a week. I was using a Aspire Cleito 120 at 40W, normally around 10 hits of 12mg would satisfy me but with 72mg 2 - 3 tiny hits would get rid of the urges for nicotine. I never felt light headed or dizzy or sick it just really hurt my throat for around 10 minutes. Suprisingly, I never got a nicotine rush from it...

I vaped 72mg only for a week, this is my experience.

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2BUTyEv

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...