Thursday 28 February 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hello,

Does someone know of a replacement for alcohol ?

I accidentally started vaping and was never on the look out to really quit cigarettes, which I have. And now I am enjoying it - I don't think without knowing about e-cigarettes I would have ever been able to get on this path.

Now, I want to get off of alcohol but I don't know what can help me. I went cold turkey for a month - but not longer. The taste of scotch/bourbon and the feeling I get as I take a sip is too...

Is there an e-cigarette equivalent for alcohol?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2GRWE00

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...