Thursday 14 February 2019

General Vaping Discussion

When I first saw vaping devices I thought they were a joke. NOthing was going to replace my Pall Mall Menthol 100's, nothing. RJ Reynolds was clever, though. After years of sending me big $$'s-off-a-pack coupons, they sent me an offer I couldn't refuse; an Alto AND a Vibe, complete with flavor cartridge packs, for $10 total, free shipping. They sat, unopened,in my desk drawer for months. "I'm not toking on a black plastic tube!" Finally decided to give them a go, after all, I spent a...

FINALLY Threw out the ashtray.

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2N5aZpW

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...