Thursday 28 February 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hello everybody. Recently I purchased the Lost Vape Triade DNA 250C and it can hold up to a 30mm RDA. Lately I have been using the Goon 25mm and I have a six wrap dual alien coil build. I run that at 120W and this type of setup is for when I'm home from work and want to wind down. I appreciate this type of setup as well as my 30W NRG tanks and my 12W tootle puffer tanks for on the go.

Now what I'm looking into is another RDA that can easily fit my six wrap alien coils and that can fit...

Looking for an RDA 25-30mm

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2EEKGo7

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...