Thursday 28 February 2019

General Vaping Discussion

I don’t know if it’s my age, laziness, or my journey along Vape Road that’s done it, but I have to say I’ve got simpler this year since my return to the UK.

How so?

Well when I first started vaping, in my enthusiasm for this “Magic Bullet” which had enabled me to stop smoking yet not experience cravings, I did quite a bit of experimenting both with kit ( such as boutique mods, squonk boxes, RDAs etc ) but even more so with the mechanics of producing neat micro coils and “perfect” wicks …...

Got older and simpler this year!

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2EE06sJ

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...