Saturday 23 February 2019

General Vaping Discussion

I've been vaping a long time, starting with ego's, but it didn't take long to move to a Provari.

Back then, ECF had tons of threads where people were told "Just get a Provari". And that was good advice at the time.

But yesterday, I bent over, the Provari fell out of my pocket, smacked on the concrete floor in the garage, and no longer functions. And Provape is out of business.

I've also been using an Aspire Nautilus tank and coils. With the "Hollowed Out Stainless Steel Sleeve", which...

Suggestions on new device?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2EsYaDs

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...