Monday 25 February 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Just saw a pop-up ad by an organization called Be-cigarattesafe. Out of curiosity, I clicked. Long web page, with many links to videos and other sites. Basically, the site warns against the use of removable 18650's, and recommends vapers to only use devices with an embedded, non-removable battery.

As I was scrolling down the page, I fully expected it to be an FUD ad for a device, but I got all the way down, and there were no links to any device manufacturers. It has links to Battery safety...

Be Cigarette Safe

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2Tix8Xr

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...