Thursday 14 February 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hey there,

First of all, I am only vaping on every other weekend.

I was wondering what the equivalent of 20mg nic salt would be, especially in a pod system like the BO e.g.
I am asking this because I used to refill my pods with a nic salt liquid which had 20mg nic salt.
As I want to order new prefilled caps, I wonder how much normal nicotine I should go for. There are 8mg and 16mg as options. I read that normal cigarettes are supposed to have 12mg (?) and with Marlboro Red I was...

Equivalent nic freebase to 20mg nic salt (in pod systems)

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2GHb5mD

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...