Sunday 17 February 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Popped into one of my LVS (local vape shop) and was greeted with, and I quote;
"omg do we have a deal for you"
BNIB provari p3 white
BNIB Kabuki tank
$150 Canadian for both. Original MSRP $239 for the Provari and $100 ish for the Kabuki.
Apparently they wanted to call as they know what I like, but didn't have my number. Purely coincidental that we dropped in for a gift for a friend.
They came home with me.. View attachment 783447
I'm still in shock. Not only at what I spent but omfg...

Provari and Kabuki SCORE *giggling like a loon*

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2Ij5tRP

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...