Thursday 21 February 2019

General Vaping Discussion

So I went to the pain doctor today and I noticed that the No Guns Allowed sign had been removed from the cork board next to the Reception window. I was always kind of annoyed by that sign especially since it was a homemade sign and it wasn't an official Michigan No Guns sign. I felt somewhat offended by the sign and mostly ignored it.

As I waited at the reception desk I scanned the cork board and found the reason why the No Guns sign had been removed. They needed room on the board for a new...

No Guns Allowed

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2T4KLJR

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...