Thursday 21 February 2019

General Vaping Discussion

So, as those who have read my other posts will know,I am getting back into vaping after a long break....

So I have been using an Elitar mod and tank.... Tis good, but just does not sit 'right' in my hand.

As I am an old school vaper, I find I am not using all the features of my electronic mod.

So, I have splashed out a bit today. I was a pipe smoker for many years, and I do miss that feel.

As I am vaping at about 12w, I have decided to go back to the old school. So I have ordered two...

Ooh, ooh New mods coming

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2T8xEah

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...