Friday 22 February 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Still can't figure out that damn diy section..

hi everyone!! Doin a little late night ordering of my diy supplies.. so far I find nic select from liquid barn to be the best nicotine for my recipes

I'm ordering all of my goods on nic river and they have a nicotine base called Pur Nic?

I've only sampled a few but nic select is totally tasteless and great but anyone have an opinion on which they like better?

I'd hate to pay extra shipping at another store when I could just buy it all on...

Nic select or PUR nic?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2V66ONs

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...