Monday 25 February 2019

General Vaping Discussion

So, as people know, I am an old git who keeps reminiscing.

Anyhow after ordering a load of mech mods, I went to buy some fuses. And really struggled. In the end, I found some online in Israel.

It got me thinking again..... I remember when the number of vapers was so low, I knew the nearest vaper to me, and he lived about 40 miles away. Used to work in a hospital in Sheffield.... If you are still here...

Anyhow we had hand made tube mods, videos of how to convert an altoids tin, or a...

What is the biggest vaping change you have experienced?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2U47Bi0

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...