Friday 1 February 2019

General Vaping Discussion

I wasn’t sure where I should post this - so Mods please feel free to move this if it’s in the wrong section.


It’s been a while since was on here, but I have never returned to smoking while away and it’s now some three years and three months since I last fired up any tobacco - and bear in mind I had smoked for over 50 years and that my Avatar “Falconeer” originated from the days I was a Mod on a Pipe Smoking Forum and used to write a lot about Falcon Pipes.


I’m just back in the UK after 4...

Saying Hello again, returning to The Fold ... and back to the Future!

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2G2XV42

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...