Thursday 7 February 2019

General Vaping Discussion

OK let's try this again, I've come here for help many times over the years. I have been vaping on a mechanical mod, my sweet spot is dual coils .50. I have been having battery problems and I now have a good source to check before purchasing now (thank you), I was one of the few who loved the RTD button top 18650's, they've not stocked them since Texas had the hurricane a few years ago and I believe they are no longer made, but I'm not sure. The ones I've purchased elsewhere where not the...

Let's try this again....

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2RMy9lV

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...