Wednesday 6 February 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hi everyone! I really need help and I'm at my limit with recipes! Seriously I'm ready to give up but I'm not going to bc I know I can do this.. I just have no experience..

I'm 3 days into diy juices. I bought several flavors and now I'm ordering some new flavors to make more recipes but until then I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice?

I made several batches of strawberry and creams and none really had flavor.. even the high rated recipes. I settled on one in particular...

Diy questions? Need advice!!!!

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2TCtZyv

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...