Tuesday 5 February 2019

General Vaping Discussion

I've got a problem with my Fuchai Duo 3 two battery mod. I run out of battery on my Hugo, so I put my Alpine Gold RDTA tank on the Fuchai. But when I pressed the fire button and took a hit it kept firing. The mod showed no sign it was still firing the tank. But if I hadn't unscrewed it, it'd still been firing. Plus I'd be rebuilding it right now instead of asking for help! My question is this: for a Fuchai mod, are they unable to be used with an RDTA tank? It works with any sub-ohm I've got,...

Sigelei Fuchai Duo 3

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2Gp6tBA

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...