Wednesday 6 February 2019

General Vaping Discussion

Hi everyone, I'm an 'old timer' here at ECF. I joined in 2012 and this year will be 7 years cig free! I've been away for a couple of years and wanted to ask advice on the newer things on the market now. I have a mechanical mod I've used for years, same one. I want to see what is out there.......for a chain vapor, heavy throat hit, and most of all simple! I can and do build coils, but I do not like doing it......I vape only unflavored, I'm sick of buying crappy batteries! Help me out, what is...

Old vaper looking at the new stuff :)

from General Vaping Discussion http://bit.ly/2BpkJGW

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...