Saturday 9 June 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hi.

I’ve changed my coils now three times, even took it into a shop today and got one of their coils and my Aspire Speeder kit is still hitting really dry and with no flavour. I’ve primed the coils well and let them sit for 20-30 minutes, pulled the liquid up with air holes closed and also started with 80w and tried building up slowly to no success.

Frustrating because I’ve come back from the shop now and it’s still hitting dry as hell and I can think of any different solution unless...

Multiple new coils and no flavour + dry hits

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2JxdJtE

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...