Tuesday 12 June 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I posted this under Wick and Wire and got no responses so I am posting here if it's ok with the bosses.....

Been using the Japanese cotton for quite a while with no problems. A while back I bought some natural cotton, now I can't remember where I bought it. It came washed and dried, still had the little seeds in it.

It is really hard to work with. The first time I tried it I must have been lucky because it vaped perfectly. It lasted forever. Tasted great. Never a dry hit.

Since then I...

Wicking with Natural Cotton

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2t2KHLB

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...