Wednesday 20 June 2018

General Vaping Discussion

hi all,

I am just wondering if any of you can provide feedback about the batpack mod? It looks like a tiny little thIng with a carto tank, one button and I love that it takes AA batteries. It's supposed to be designed for nic salts and high nic juices but seems to have a low ohm call and I understand top airflow and a somewhat loose mtl draw?

I'm asking for one of my elderly vapers, she needs something small and simple and likes the draw on the nautilus mini. How easy is it to fill and...

Joyetech batpack anyone?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2yobojE

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...