Saturday 9 June 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Sometimes I want nic so much, so I vape at 30w DTL fast, like deep inhales every 10-15 seconds. The tank becomes so hot that the dip tip almost burns my lips. This is the second time that this is causing a dead coil within 2 days. What I mean by dead is this: I notice there is a slight dry hit (a throat hit that feels noticeably different from nicotine hit) at 30w & when I set the temperature at maximum (600F) it only drains 16-17w, while with a new coil it drains over 35w.

I thought maybe...

Early death of coils because of chain vaping and heat?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2xXhDuH

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...