Wednesday 13 June 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hey :)

I'm new here, and haven't been able to find the same thread, but please forgive me if this is in the wrong place!

I started vaping a couple of weeks ago with the Joyetech eGO AIO Eco (bought more to stop me getting properly addicted to cigarettes, which I knew was coming). In terms of vape, it was fine, not much flavour but pleasant enough, switching between 3 and 6mg juice.

That broke a few days ago and I replaced it with a Kangertech Subox Mini CL, primed the coil to within an...

Burning sensation with Subox?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2JHGwvK

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...