Thursday 14 June 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Suppose you were using a brick-and-mortar. And then suppose after some time you started ordering your supplies online. The reason why you did this was because you did not like the flavors that were available at the B&M. But suppose you like to use to be B&M for Hardware. This is my dilemma and I don't want to hurt no feelings. So what do I say when I go in there and they asked where have you been? Just curious what is the etiquette ?

and thank you in advance. Just a side note this B-M is a...

What would you say? Suppose

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2JV4tTM

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...