Sunday 10 June 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hi everyone,

I've recently made the switch to reconstructible, and my adv is a Dead Rabbit SQ on top of an iStick Melo. I'm thinking about getting a squonk mod, but most of them are unregulated.
I don't know how a mech or unregulated would be better than a regulated, I'm actually using mine in bypass mode to get used to it in case I ever come to use one.
I also know lots of cloud chasers use high end mech modes. Is it for the better direct conductivity, and faster fire up, due to a lack of...

Is mech/unregulated more enjoyable?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2LBBDou

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...