Friday 22 June 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Well, had my istick 30 (bad buttons) and Zelos (auto fire) die this week. Both used solely straight for one year and then put into rotation. Istick 20 still fine but not a preferred device. Istick 40 by far the winner, but early models finish was terrible. Good mod!
I only buy one mod per year, so yeah, that is all I have, lol. The handful of awesome egos went to recycle this past year.
I'm receiving something called the Joyetech Primo Fit soon. Comes with a tank called the Exceed Air.
Out...

Mod and Tank review

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2tqJmOE

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...