Wednesday 13 June 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Bought 2 rba heads 1 for the smok procolor and 1 for the mag kit. There was fire and smoke when the press fit positive post came loose mid vape. Thankfully I was outside and my son's instruction on proper technique for the hand grenade toss came into play! The mag kit shorted as well but the mod survived maybe, it takes several tries to get it going after a battery change now. The kicker is Smok is blaming me for user error! I won't be buying more Smok hardware. So the thinning has begun...

Death in my collection

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2MnNGHm

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...