Saturday 16 June 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I’ve been vaping for about three years now. First here’s a background story. I was in Iraq in 2003-2004, and we went through some rough days. In my company at least 25 people began smoking. They did it to calm their nerves. We had a guy who had quit for 11 years and was one of the staunchest anti-tobacco people I’d ever seen. After a rocket attack he walked over and bummed a Marlboro off a guy. Next morning I saw him buying a carton off the Iraqi people who came and sold us stuff. Say...

How many have snuck in the occasional cigarette while vaping?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2ymRdTs

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...