Monday 18 June 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hi! I just recently purchased my first mesh tank, the fireluke. I already went through two coils because the taste was off, it had a coil/burnt taste on the exhale. As I've heard from friends this tank gives the best flavor I am confused. I primed it by letting the coil soak in the juice in the tank for 20+ minutes. I did notice the taste got better after it sat overnight. I did 7-10 dry pulls before vaping off it. Is there from your experience a certain way to prime these coils to get rid...

Fireluke Mesh Question

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2I1itWN

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...