Sunday 17 June 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Ok, I've managed to quit smoking and switch to vaping about 5-6 months ago. Unfortunately just a little while ago I bit the dust and took a few drags from my roommate's cig cause my tank had broken on my set up :( and I got a huge nic buzz and to be honest for some reason I kinda miss that feeling. But what I really want to know is why is there such a huge buzz difference between smoking and vaping? I currently vape 1.5 mg nic and dont get a buzz anymore and when I took a few drags off that...

Cigarette vs Vape nicotine buzz?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2t3PbCf

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...