Friday 29 June 2018

General Vaping Discussion

So I've had this Kangertech for a while now and I've ran into a issue about 4 days ago when the batteries died as usually when the batteries die I plug it in and let it charge the difference was its been charging and has barely moved a inch on the bar I have 2 different batteries I've used and both are barely charging in the mod itself I've looked up online and seen alot of posts about the batteries not working at all or showing flashing battery symbol but the issue seems that it looks...

Kangertech Subox Mini Battery Continues Charging [Issue]

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2yXbYoM

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...