Friday 29 June 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hi.

I would mainly like to hear from vapers with COPD.

I have a good friend with COPD. She became interested in vaping as she watched me quit smoking after starting to vape. She questioned me about everything to do with vaping and eventually I gave her a couple of devices, an Endura T22 kit and an Aspire zelos mod with another T22 tank.
She took to vaping with a determination that really amazed me. She worked hard on her technique and got it down very quickly.
Recently she accidentally...

Vapers living with COPD, advice wanted.

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2KArp7Y

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...