Friday 29 June 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hi
just wondering if any one can give me some advice
My vape tank cracked and I've went a cut open my hand. I did get liquid in it (1.8 strength) and just wondering if there could be any potential issues or if i should seek medical advice. Cut is pretty deep but dont need stitched up.
I'm a trained first aider so done a good job cleaning up and making sure no glass in the cut but dont know if im being silly worrying over nothing. Feel like i am since im alright smoking it haha

any advice...

help! vape tank broke cut hand and juice everywhere

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2IDI6NT

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...