Monday 18 June 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I have been vaping for 6 years, and kangertech and joyetech are my favorites and I do vape the ni200 coils but with TC mods, actually I just started vaping my kangertech tank with the ni200 on joyetech ego one Vt but I vape on the Ni setting so my question is, do you think it's ok to vape with these ni200 coils, I love them the flavor is amazing and I know in 2015 I heard alot of stories about not vaping with nickel but I'm wondering if it's just dangerous if you vape a nickel coil in...

Kangertech Ni200 coils?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2JMAspP

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...