Wednesday 13 June 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Just two days ago I went to pick up one of my mods and confused it with one that had been sitting there for a while. Stale to say the least. So I started picking up mods, RTAs, RDAs, clearomizers, subohm tanks and going through them. I counted 20 RTAs, 12 RDAs (some VERY old like the Tsunami 24 and the Velocity 2), removed coils, washed everything and put many away. I wonder, how do you do??? I have some tanks that I love (at home I build and use a clearomizer or subohm tank to go out). I...

I simply have too many attys

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2JO9UDO

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...